HotelsCombined

Peace, discovery and nature in the Belgian Ardennes


As soon as i arrive, I take a deep breath of fresh country air, scented with pine and nature, back at the hotel i Immerse myself in the peace, the warm family welcome and the impressive tropical garden. With my map of walks, I get to know the local woodland. After a delicious gastronomic dinner(not included in the package, but half-board rates available) and a well-deserved rest, I start my day with an excellent breakfast on the banks of the pond. After an enjoyable 6 km walk (or drive) crossing two villages and a wood, I am welcomed to the Morepire Slate Centre, and go 20m underground to experience the hand life of my grand-parents' generation who mined slate here. I
come back to9 the surface quite moved, and the video presentation helps me understand more. If
there's a few hours left and I enjoy reading, I could pop over to the Redu book village, or, if history's more my thing, I could visit the Godefroid de Bouillon Archescope.
If I prefer looking forward, then I could go to the Euro Space Center at Transinne, and if I'm a
nature-lover, I could return to the woods in search of a squirrel, or fox or, why not a stag?

Cap Au Vert Hotel
Chemin du Moulin de la Roche, 24
6840 Grandvoir (Neufchateau)

Tel: +32 (0)61/27 97 67

Fax: +32 (0)61/27 97 57

email: geers@capauveert.be

Web: www.capauvert.be




















Comments

Random Posts

All-Time Popular Posts

Europass

Restaurant Georges - March, UK

Circo Martin - Malta

A pen

Test

Russott Hotel - Mestre, Italy

Circo Acquatico - Marsa, Malta

Cu-Club Bern - Switzerland

Archive

Show more