HotelsCombined

Mother fashion Joke

Mt teenage daughter was urging me to be more fashionable.
So I bought a flowered dress and six inches above the knee.
I also bought bright pink stockings to complete the outfit.
As we were invited to a party that night.
I thought I would surprise my husband.
So not knowing what was going on, I put on my coat when it was time to go to the party.
So, when I flung off my coat at the party, a startled look crossed my husband's face.
Then he announced to 50 people:
"Well, you see, I couldn't afford a new wife- so I had the old one re-covered!"

Comments

Random Posts

All-Time Popular Posts

Europass

Restaurant Georges - March, UK

Circo Martin - Malta

A pen

Test

Russott Hotel - Mestre, Italy

Circo Acquatico - Marsa, Malta

Cu-Club Bern - Switzerland

Archive

Show more